Shopping Cart

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Battlesuit OUT OF STOCK!

Due to massive, overwhelming response, I am currently out of stock of battlesuits. An emergency request has gone to my caster asking him to cast faster, but he will only be able to get me stock by next week at the earliest (he might be able to give me a miracle, but I won't count on it).

All orders that have been received I will fill the best I can, though there are a few orders placed within the last day or so which may have to wait.

You are free to continue ordering, just be aware that I will be unable to ship you your stuff for a week or so. If you do not wish to pre-pay, then please e-mail me at: z4miniatures AT googlemail.com (replace AT with @ and remove the spaces) with a list of how many battlesuits you want so I can order the appropriate amount.

No comments: