Shopping Cart

Monday 20 September 2010

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated (as usual).

This is just a quick post to let everyone know that Z4Miniatures still exists. I've just been a little busy with the day job and haven't had the time to build anything new yet, but rest assured, things are coming. As a taster, have a look at the upcoming Stealth Cruiser for the Diaspora Authority and the Nebula Guardian's Raid Cruiser.


The Stealth Cruiser (on the left) is complete, and an updated design from the previous version I showcased a few months ago on TMP and SCN. The Raid Cruiser (on the right) is a redesigned heavy cruiser after I found the old design to be far too ugly for my liking.

4 comments:

inrepose said...

Looking very good, if you need anything painting up, don't hesitate to shout me. Happy to do another YouTube Video painting guide with your excellent models. Robin

inrepose said...

All quiet around here :). Are you working on any new models at the moment. Last time I saw your models was Salute.

NickyB said...

Are you dead now? I am just wondering because I love the models and want to see more.

NickyB said...

So are you dead now? It has been a while and though I have been considering placing an order I didn't want to send money to a dead man.